- How can I use it when I first get it?
A: Connect the antenna and supply power.
- How can I identify master and slave?
A: We will label different devices respectively.
- How do I confirm RLINK is transmitting data?
A: The ACT led will flash.
- How can I use RLINK for the communication of autopilot and groundstation.
A. Make sure the bound rate is right( 57600 for Ardupilot default settings), connect RLINK for rover to telem1 port of flight controller, and connect RLINK for base to PC.
- How can I make RLINK work in point to multipoint mode?
A. You can leave message to us before we send it to you, or follow RLINK User Manual for more details.